Notifications
Clear all

ESP32-CAM YouTube workshop

18 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@eric)
Maker

@zander this is the same dev board and camera module I have, and all I get are errors!!!

Eric

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@eric Ok, I will need a lot more information than 'I get errors'. Please do the following as step 0.

Screen print (just the relevant part) showing your preferences additional boards or copy paste them.

selective screen print of your Tools/Board selected. Small screen Print of where you have UN defined the board in use (should be default if it's an AI-Thinker.

In preferences set Warnings to Default.

Now do a compile and show (with a selective screen print) the FIRST error (you may need to scroll back a long way) Once I have all that we can proceed to Step 1.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@eric These are the boards to use, they are much easier to work with.

https://amz.run/7ai7

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2