Notifications
Clear all

ADS1115 AC voltage conversion to ESP8266

17 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@davee)

Hi Ron @zander,

Thanks for your comment ... as I said, I have never needed to use the button, (because I have only written 'reports', which are neither solved nor unsolved), meaning this was the first time I had looked for the button. It turns out we are both a little confused!

On looking more carefully, I see the button is not actually on a message, but rather it is part of the heading on EVERY page, albeit close to the top of the first message on that page. By chance, the example I chose, ran to three pages, with just one short message on the third page, so as I was expecting it to be an option with the last message, I wrongly assumed it was at the top of the last message in all cases.

We all learn something every day!

Hopefully @krassimir_db_forum, you can find it now.

Sorry for the confusion on my part, and best wishes to all, Dave

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@davee Thanks Dave, now I see it!

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
My personal scorecard is now 1 PC hardware fix (circa 1982), 1 open source fix (at age 82), and 2 zero day bugs in a major OS.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2