https://dronebotworkshop.com/esp32cam-robot-car/

esp32cam-robot.ino and app-httpd.cp

This post was modified 2 years ago by bttorres

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@bttorres That sketch used to work, but the library it is based on was broken. If you use the board manager and search esp32, then use the deop down to select ver 1.0.6 it might work, it depends on the state of your python environment. If it fails, try the following 

open /Applications/Arduino.app <insert full path of the ino file here>

OR if you are win or *nix based, just temporarily modify your path to point to whatever the name of the file is being complained about resides. In my case it's looking for python. 

OR create an alias from current ver of python called python.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@bttorres I get a different error. The error is a python glitch on my MAC. This sketch needs an older version and I don't have it and don't want to take the time to mess with it anymore.

As far as I know 2.0.4 is not easily fixed, the development team left it broken and have moved on, I can normally get a 1.0.6 version to work with the open command but you are using different code and I can't explain why you get different errors than me.

Good luck, if you find a fix let us all know.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

bttorres reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2