Notifications
Clear all

GC9A01 Round LCD with ESP32 & Arduino

34 Posts
9 Users
4 Likes
(@icespirit)

I watched this video

According to the instructions on the website, I successfully connected Arduino nano and GC9A01, and successfully lit up the test circuit.
When I successfully installed in the ARDUINO IDE  https://github.com/adafruit/adafruit_gc9a01a  This driver library.
Try to reproduce the adafruit as shown in the video_ When driving the example circuit of gc9a01a, but the screen cannot be lit up.
I don't know why,Can anyone tell me why? thanks

ReplyQuote
(@davee)

Hi @icespirit,

Sorry, I don't have any of the three units mentioned, so I can only look at stuff on the web. When I did this, although you have included some photos, I still became a little confused as to which website you were using for instructions and so on.

Perhaps it would help if you carefully listed the website address, etc for each step, so that anyone looking at the forum can follow the steps, and see what you are looking at.

Best wishes, Dave

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@icespirit Sorry I don't read that language. Can you translate?

Also, IIRC, there are two variations of that module, go have a look at Bill's video again and find where he describes what the differences are and how you should address them.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
(@icespirit)

I succeeded, thanks.

In addition, the video needs to explain that the code needs to be modified when connecting NANO and GC9A01, otherwise it will not display properly.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3