$384 worth of knowledge

3 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Pakabol
(@pakabol)
Topic starter  

hey all,

I just found out the worth of my knowledge so far into electronics.

Ive bought everything from ebay and just received my ebay bucks summery. i started using ebay when i started all this.

I've only spent $384 so far.

To me that was just mind blowing. That we live in a day and age where someone can just go online and learn what they want. 

Witch leads to to give a huge thanks to Bill for all he has done and to all of you for sharing your wealth of knowledge.

twobits reacted
Robo Pi
(@robo-pi)
Robotics Engineer

Yes, Bill's YouTube channel is like FREE COLLEGE, even better as far as I'm concerned.  I've been to college and have tolerated professors who weren't as near as good as Bill.  Not to put down colleges, I've had some super great professors too.   But I've definitely had some really bad ones.  And that really sucks when  you're paying thousands of dollars in tuition.

Bill provides us with a Million Dollar Education for free.  Can't beat that. ? 

DroneBot Workshop Robotics Engineer
James

Pakabol reacted
ReplyQuote
Mandy
(@amanda)

$384!!!  Kids these days, they have money to burn. ? 

I have to agree with the low cost of things, with 3D printing, laser cutting and PCB manufacture all available on line it's a fantastic place. 

I must have spent as much over the last five years, every penny was worth it.

The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot.

ReplyQuote