Notifications
Clear all

ESP32-CAM WiFi + bluetooth Camera Module

21 Posts
10 Users
1 Likes
(@sj_h1)

I have been trying to load my esp32-cam all day I finally got it load but it won't run. See attachments. Any help would be appreciated.

SerialMonitor
Ui

ReplyQuote
(@dronebot-workshop)
Workshop Guru Admin

Are your WiFi credentials correct? It looks to me like it isn't connecting to the network and obtaining an IP address.

If they are correct then check the position of the "0-ohm" resistor that determines the type of antenna you are using. If you are not using an external antenna but the resistor is positioned to use one then you wouldn't be picking up enough signal.

One of the example sketches that is provided with the ESP32 board manager shows the WiFi strength, you might try loading that to see the results.

😎

Bill

"Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window." — Steve Wozniak

ReplyQuote
(@sj_h1)

@dronebot-workshop Thanks, I found out I capitalized 1 character I shouldn't have. It works now.

ReplyQuote
(@pyrusboy)

Good morning, 05/01/21.

Don't seem to be able to start a new topic, but there are a couple of questions.

A failing of the ESP32 cam seems to be that the reset isn't brought out to a pin, is there any work round this?

The second, I would like to add an external SD shield to make it easier to retrieve the card for viewing, again is there a way to do this?

All the best and thanks 

ReplyQuote
(@azflyer)

Hello every one,

I have a ESP32 cam and using ESP32-CAM-MB to program the cam module.  My question is how can I use this cam on my phone either via WiFi or Blue tooth?  I don't have a router at my home.  Also I am planning to use this cam on my radio control car to make videos and save them on the memory card.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If I am in a wrong forum please direct me the a correct forum.

Have a great day every one and thanks in advance,

Ali

ReplyQuote
(@azflyer)

Mr. Bill,

I am so bad using forum.  My question is how can I use ESP32 cam using wifi or blue tooth. I am planning to put this cam on my RC car, and video tape on the memory card.  Do you have any clip or instruction that I can use.  I have always enjoyed all of your videos.  Please take care and keep up the good work,

Thanks for your time,

Ali from Arizona, USA

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2