Notifications
Clear all

Arduino and A4988 Stepper Control

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@sswcharlie)
Topic starter  

Hi On the comments in this link:      https://dronebotworkshop.com/stepper-motors-with-arduino/

there were entries from   'Kevin F'.  I would like to know if he successfully got his turntable working successfully?

Comment from "Peter W New Zealand'   regarding triggering etc..      What part of New Zealand?  I am in Palmerston North. Would like to discuss stepper motors with him?      swchuck   at   gmail   dot   com

Thankyou

Charles

Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

Posted by: @sswcharlie

Hi On the comments in this link:      https://dronebotworkshop.com/stepper-motors-with-arduino/

there were entries from   'Kevin F'.  I would like to know if he successfully got his turntable working successfully?

Comment from "Peter W New Zealand'   regarding triggering etc..      What part of New Zealand?  I am in Palmerston North. Would like to discuss stepper motors with him?      swchuck   at   gmail   dot   com

Thankyou

Charles

As far as Kevin F is concerned, that comment is 5 yrs old but you can try replying to it. Asking someone to contact you at your Gmail account here is not likely to produce results.

Similarly for Peter W.

You will be much further ahead to post in the Help Wanted forum asking for specific help and then you can mention you are interested in meeting up in the xxxx region of NZ.

Just use the forums or the forum PM to communicate, your attempt to hide your email is not going to fool anyone and the scrapers will find yours with great ease.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote