Notifications
Clear all

ESP8266

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@kaushik1762004)
Topic starter  

Sir I want you to make a video on using the ESP8266(ESP 01) module and programming arduino to interface it with the esp8266 with AT commands.

(@dronebot-workshop)
Workshop Guru Admin

@kaushik1762004

I do have a box full of ESP8266's and a few ESP01 modules and had intended to make a video about using them. However, I think that the ESP32 pretty well supersedes the ESP8266 in virtually every aspect.  So I'm not sure that it would be useful anymore.

I'm open to suggestions, however, so if anyone has a good reason for doing an ESP8266 video please let me know and I will consider it.  I'll leave this open for debate for another few days and see if anyone wants to contribute.

😎

Bill

"Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window." — Steve Wozniak

ReplyQuote
(@kaushik1762004)
Topic starter  

@dronebot-workshop

Thank you sir for your prompt response. But sir at this time I have esp8266-01 and also at this time I also can not buy esp32 because of the lockdown. So sir please make a video or just provide me an email address or your WhatsApp number by which I can contact you for clearing some of my doubts regarding the esp8266-01.

Thanking you, 

• Kaushik1762004. 😀 

ReplyQuote
(@dronebot-workshop)
Workshop Guru Admin

@kaushik1762004

There are actually a lot of good resources on the web and YouTube for the ESP8266 that can assist you.

One excellent source is the Random Nerd Tutorials website, and the Rui (the owner of the site) also has a great YouTube channel.

These resources can probably assist you faster than waiting for me to make a video, which I likely won't unless there is a great demand for it.  Again I'll leave it open for a few days and see if anyone else responds with a request for ESP8266 videos.

"Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window." — Steve Wozniak

ReplyQuote
Duce robot
(@duce-robot)

I like the 8266 also and am kind of disappointed that it got upgraded to the esp32 its still a great board I just use it like a nano it still works great for that .plus I got 2 for $9.99 not bad my only question are what are the pinouts for the I2C connections? 👍😀 it also has an awesome example library 👍😁..

ReplyQuote