Hacking the Google AIY Voice Kit - Part 1

18 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@jjs357 In his latest project with the PS3 he has added buttons for Code, Parts List, Doc, and more. I think that is new for sure, and Neither Will nor I ever remember seeing that hide/show top left TOC before, and we are on here almost full time as you can no doubt tell from the member list.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
jjs357
(@jjs357)

@zander Right. The project article Look and Feel is different now compared to 2021. I like the new one better.

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@jjs357 I suspect that is why the site has been undergoing maintenance the last few weeks, I guess Bill was adding that to all the old blog articles. Nice.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2