Clear all

MPU 6050 i2cdev Library Help.

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Rishwin1212
(@rishwin1212)
Topic starter  

Hello everyone , I'm trying to use my mpu6050 IMU that I have recently bought. I follow along the video about the mpu6050 which is in the dronebot channel , but I have some problems, in the article about it , there are two links to download the two libraries that I have to use which is the i2cdev and the MPU6050, I managed to download the MPU6050 library but I cant download the i2cdev, its not that I cant but when I click the link to download it, it actually downloaded the digital level balance code , I tried to go to github and download the library as a zip file but I cant. It would be nice if someone send a link to download that library or tell me how to download it as a zip file in github, Thank you. 

Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@rishwin1212 Here is the github link. Click the green button and at the bottom of the box that opens click the 'Download Zip' link.

https://github.com/jrowberg/i2cdevlib

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
Rishwin1212
(@rishwin1212)
Topic starter  

@zander thank you so much 😁😁

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@rishwin1212 No problem. I think I recall there were some issues with those libraries that I had to sort out, but hopefully have been fixed. If not let me know what errors you are seeing.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote