Notifications
Clear all

433 Mhz cap recommended in 'Using Inexpensive 433 MHz RF Modules with Arduino' 4 yrs ago

17 Posts
5 Users
10 Likes
(@pratto20)
Topic starter  

@zander  My recount of events was no doubt vague. I can't recall if i always had the cap in place when i had these problems, but i think ruling things out systematically is a good idea. the cap is now out of the board.

ok. I will make sure the serial monitor is terminated before reloading or changing code. As far as the screenshot goes, that will have to await the unhappy event. But when it happens again, I will post it.

thanks.

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@pratto20 A couple things to try.

1. Make sure you put this statement just before the Serial.begin(xxxxx);

while (!Serial) {}

2. If you have a problem with the upload, click the serial monitor button and KILL X the monitor. 

I have times when the upload will not work 2, 3, 4 times in a row, then it suddenly works. Just be patient and make sure the monitor is dealt with and it will usually work.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2