Notifications
Clear all

ESP32 controller and L298N with Brushless motor

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@rezafar)
Topic starter  

Good Day to you all,  Since my last post, I started experimenting with my Mecanum wheels prototype that is currently configured with ESP32 and L298N motor controller running 4-Micro DC Motor 1.5V-9V 23000 RPM and had a successful run with it.  Unfraternally, the current setting is not giving me the the speed I am hoping for and decided to explore Brushless motors which I believe means changing the configuration I have.  Please share your thoughts and recommendations how and if should go down this route.

Thank you in advance.

Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@rezafar Sure, give it a whirl and let us know.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@videogame95 Why are you directing this at me?

If I need help on this, I will use Bills article and YT video.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote