CircuitPython with Raspberry Pi Pico - Getting Started

20 Posts
10 Users
4 Likes
byron
(@byron)
No Title

@dprefont

I've not actually run the example program, and I find I cannot look at it right now as the link to the document is currently down.  However the error you are getting is probably quite descriptive of what may be occurring in that your editor expects a space before and after some of the arithmetic operators (= > < / etc).   I would just go over your code and ensure all of these operators are separated by a space and then see if you can proceed ok.   It may just be a finicky editor you happen to be using.

ReplyQuote
dprefont
(@dprefont)

@byron Thanks. This is the last line of code copied from the DBWS site:

<span style="font-weight: 400;">We start by importing a few libraries, including the </span><i style="font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif;">sdcardio</i><span style="font-weight: 400;"> and </span><i style="font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif;">storage</i><span style="font-weight: 400;"> libraries.</span>

This post was modified 3 years ago by dprefont

ReplyQuote
(@oldcodger)

@dprefont

Hi, 

i’m not sure what you are trying to do, but this is HTML code to set the font style.

You may have copied the code for the webpage your are reading.

Regards 

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@oldcodger)

@dprefont 

Hi,

Are trying to read and write to an SD Card ?

I bought a Cytron Maker Pi Pico with a built in SD Card.

Look on their git hub page.

ReplyQuote
dprefont
(@dprefont)

@oldcodger I copied the code from the web page at the bottom of this video:

Apparently, it is html code; I removed it. When I reloaded the file, it completed without error. However, I did not see the Serial feedback Bill received when he ran the program. I'll keep working on it.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2