Liked
Received Likes
Received Dislikes
4/10
Rating
Blog Posts
Blog Comments

About Me

After my vocational education as an electrician I started to work with an apprenticeship at Brush Electrical Machine as a winder trainnee. When I recieved my certification for this I worked for about 4 years at the test department testing electrical motor and generators. After that I went (still for the same company) to the quality department nnd di tests in coils and insulaton of those coils (pretty cool when you are allowed blowing things up and get paid for it) after 2 years I went for the same company out as commissioning engineer of generators with a rating of 15MVA up  to 90 MVA. I did the mechanics as well as the machine and it AVR and Protection systems, meanwhile I did a Bsc in electrical engineering in my spare time. Nowadays I work for ABB as service engineer doing all kind of stuff from switchgear testing up to automation on ships.
Besides electrical engineering is my profession I like to apply it as hobby as well. I have lots of eager to learn programming and play with electronics at home

Timezone

Europe/Amsterdam

Occupation

Electrical Engineer

Signature

Grtz,
Ray

Social Networks