Notifications
Clear all

Trouble with MPU 6050 Code

48 Posts
9 Users
14 Likes
(@azflyer)

I might be 71 years old, but I still enjoy learning. That's why I enjoy learning from Mr. Bill. He's an amazing and knowlageable teacher. If you talk to him, tell him that I personaly thanked him for teaching me. After all as my electronic professor Dr. Hall said that the ocean of knowlage is so vast that you will never reach the shore.

Ron and Inst-Tech reacted
ReplyQuote
Inst-Tech
(@inst-tech)

@azflyer "I might be 71 years old, but I still enjoy learning. That's why I enjoy learning from Mr. Bill. He's an amazing and knowlageable teacher. If you talk to him, tell him that I personaly thanked him for teaching me. After all as my electronic professor Dr. Hall said that the ocean of knowlage is so vast that you will never reach the shore."

Indeed, truer words have not been spoken...my experience as well.. after 49 years, still learning things I did not know, or forgotten!...lol

regards,

LouisR

LouisR

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@azflyer I have still not wrapped my head around how that postage stamp sized electronic circuit board can do all those things.  I hope you will share on the forum (The Show and Tell sub forum in the Project Corner forum) when you get to the point of building something. I have a bit of an ulterior motive, I am curious about this sensor but have too many interests so when I can I like to watch andor piggy back on the work of others to save time.

I look forward to seeing you post your work at some future time hopefully in Show and Tell but maybe in Help Wanted first.

Best

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

Inst-Tech reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4