Clear all

[Solved] Source for "button" or "flat" top 18650 Li-Ion

101 Posts
6 Users
30 Likes
darup
(@darup)
Topic starter  

@zander on this computer i am unable to change the country of origin.  when i have a moment I will do that (Canada?) and learn if maybe they are illegal in the USA except if imported by some agreement?  I have noted similar things.  "Most favored nation" takes on onerous faces that are often without rhyme or reason to a mere mortal such as myself.  I just have to learn to adapt and adopt.

吉姆 | 짐 | ジム | Джим | ဂျင်မ် ਜਿੰਮ | Pīšlis | জিম | រមមមមុយ

ReplyQuote
Will
 Will
(@will)

@darup 

I tried both links and got sent to 18650 cell both times.

Anything seems possible when you don't know what you're talking about.

ReplyQuote
darup
(@darup)
Topic starter  

@will PLEASE, "Don't tempt me! (grin)

ReplyQuote
darup
(@darup)
Topic starter  

@will you think maybe there is something in the ethereal that is giving me a head's up that it is time to change my look and that is why I keep getting the, "Wig?"

ReplyQuote
darup
(@darup)
Topic starter  

@zander I did/have.  Only two allowed FireFox and AVG secure browser.  Edge is not allowed nor is Chrome.  I think @will has the solution, "I am using the WRONG finger"

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@darup No, that's not it. You really don't know why? Here is a clue, Norton.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
Will
 Will
(@will)

Posted by: @darup

@will you think maybe there is something in the ethereal that is giving me a head's up that it is time to change my look and that is why I keep getting the, "Wig?"

Perhaps it's just a temporary bubble in the luminescent aether but I'll admit that it's a hair-raising experience 🙂

Anything seems possible when you don't know what you're talking about.

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)

@darup What do you mean Edge and Chrome are not allowed?

Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
darup
(@darup)
Topic starter  

@zander WELL, finally got WIG mulligan and arrived at:  "https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003527416420.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.384f513aOcNhDR&ad_pvid=2022050319101310481596519591860011903909_2&s=p"

are these equivalent, somewhat the same or should I keep attempting to locate what you are using?

ReplyQuote
darup
(@darup)
Topic starter  

@zander Everything here uses all sorts of measures.  You name it, it has to be dealt with (e.g., the comment about changing computers I think matches the Norton?).  in due time -- i have to wait an see.  it will be a few hours from now probably?

ReplyQuote
darup
(@darup)
Topic starter  

@zander The designated, "Best Practice" designates the allowable tools, apps, etc.  Compliance has no leeway.

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)

@darup Those are similar. Better price too, but don't ship to Canada for some reason.

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)

@darup Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about.

ReplyQuote
darup
(@darup)
Topic starter  

@will "Hair raising", "Wig"?  I sense a meaning here!  A message?  I'll have to tune-in tomorrow to learn:  "Did I finally get a solution to my quest for the perfect 18650 cells?"; or, "Is the hunt for the perfect 18650 still in play?

Maybe the Phantom of-long-ago knows  --  probably!  Clues are becoming limited and getting nowhere.  "Rats!"  It was oh so much easier to buy an 18650 before I got to know the safety factors involving the 18650 Li-Ion!

ReplyQuote
darup
(@darup)
Topic starter  

@zander I'll see what happens.  I'll go back and review and if it still makes sense I do an order.

Ron reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 7