Clear all

Sound sensors !

6 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Duce robot
(@duce-robot)
Topic starter  

I think you have covered most other sensors .sound sensors might be a good topic?

(@dronebot-workshop)
Workshop Guru Admin

@duce-robot

Yes, I agree! 

"Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window." — Steve Wozniak

Duce robot reacted
ReplyQuote
Duce robot
(@duce-robot)
Topic starter  

It can certainty be used for the speech application . 😀👍

ReplyQuote
(@dronebot-workshop)
Workshop Guru Admin

@duce-robot

Actually I have a collection of microphone arrays that are specifically designed for speech recognition, and will be featuring them in a video - it's already on my content list.

I also have a number of those small microphone interfaces as well. Maybe I'll put them all in the same video, or perhaps I'll split them. Some of the arrays are specific to the Raspberry Pi, while the modules would work well with anything, including an Arduino or ESP32.

And as the A/D converter on the ESP32 is capable of digitizing telephone-quality speech (and it also has D/A converters) it might make a good project on its own.

So this one is definitely approved, I'll leave it open in this thread today in case anyone else wants to contribute their words of wisdom, then I'll move it into the Approved Content section.

😎

Bill

"Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window." — Steve Wozniak

ReplyQuote
Spyder
(@spyder)

@dronebot-workshop

I have a collection of sound devices, and coincidentally, I was about to start installing a voice when I saw @robo-pi 's post about pocket-sphynx, which is what I was about to load

I'd been playing with the Matrix Voice board, and have been having a bit of a hard time with it, and then it came to the part that asked if I wanted to install pocket-sphynx...

I've also got a usb mic, and the seeed respeaker as well as the google voice board. But I only used them for experimentation, not for any actual implementation...  until now, so I look forward to anything you've got about voice recognition

ReplyQuote
Duce robot
(@duce-robot)
Topic starter  

This is getting interesting I'm interested in these devices all of them I can't wait to see this one bill I knew mics would play a big part soon ! And to show my appreciation I'm going to put some smooth jazz on the duce for you in my next video 👍😁! And I hope spyder will post some of these device's they sound  interesting.👍😀

ReplyQuote