Clear all

Regarding fulfilling a wish for linux enthusiasts

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@linuxtech)
Maker Revolution Inspired
Topic starter  

Hello Sir, I saw your touch screen displays with arduino video and it was amazing. Whenever I see any of your videos, I am sure that they would be very fascinating. I have also subscribed to your channel. It is just a request of mine sir, if you don't mind, can you please make a few videos on "Ubuntu Linux", as I see in your videos. Even I use Ubuntu Linux just as you do, so it would be very good if you make a few. I also want to congratulate you sir, on such a fine teaching skill you have. Every concept and every line of code is just explained in depth. Keep it up Sir !!!

(@dronebot-workshop)
Workshop Guru Admin

@linuxtech

Amazingly enough, I am making a video about Ubuntu right now. It could end up being the longest video I have ever made (and considering the length of my videos that's scary), still working on the article and it's already over 8000 words!

So not only has your content suggestion been accepted, it's actually in progress!

😎

Bill

"Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window." — Steve Wozniak

ReplyQuote
(@linuxtech)
Maker Revolution Inspired
Topic starter  

Hello Bill Sir,

Thanks a lot for accepting by content suggestion and also for having it in progress. I am very eager to watch the video and am looking forward to learning new things about Ubuntu.

Thank You 😀 

ReplyQuote