Notifications
Clear all

how to display and adjust the sampling rate in the code a display in the serial monitor

18 Posts
6 Users
1 Likes
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@e-danil Your obsession over sample rate was addressed by @will in the post at HERE

I don't recall what your experience level is. How many languages are you qualified in, how many hours experience do you have programming in general. If the answers to those are 0, best start with the IDE Samples called Basic before you play with the MPU6050 which has been known to have major issues.

Good luck!

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
(@e-danil)

Posted by: @zander

@e-danil Baud rate in the IDE serial monitor has to match the Serial.begin(BaudRate); in your sketch otherwise the data you are sending to the Serial Monitor will be garbled. It has NOTHING to do with your sample rate, it is only to set the speed of communications between the Serial.println(" Hello World "); and your screen.

I just had an another idea

The timestamp feature in the serial monitor might help.

Sorry, if i understood the problem in the wrong way

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@e-danil Might help how/why? Say again what it is you are trying to do.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2