Notifications
Clear all

ESP32-CAM lost sketch  

RSS

Fpeter3
(@fpeter3)
2020-08-03 1:55 pm  

In the past two weeks I downloaded a sketch that would program the board so that you could variably turn on the white LED. In the past two weeks, I either over wrote the sketch or deleted it!

Does anyone have a link that I could use to view the video and also control the LED?

Thanks!

Topic Tags
JoeLyddon
(@joelyddon)
Reputable Member
2020-08-04 12:47 am  

I don't know if this is what you are looking for or not...

Hope so...

Have Fun,
Joe Lyddon

www.woodworkstuff.net

ReplyQuote
codecage
(@codecage)
Member Admin
2020-08-05 12:26 pm  

@fpeter3

Here is Bill's video on the ESP32-CAM: 

The video that Joe included in the above post should give you what you need for LEDs.

SteveG

ReplyQuote
Fpeter3
(@fpeter3)
2020-08-06 10:44 am  

@joelyddon

Joe,

Thanks for replying, but this was not I was talking about. The sketch I am looking for gave you the ability to turn the "flash" LED on the ESP32-CAM on and off.

Thank you again for replying!

Pete

ReplyQuote
Fpeter3
(@fpeter3)
2020-08-06 10:55 am  

@codecage

Steve,

I watched the video again (Watching the video the first time brought me here.) The sketch used in the video was one of the built in examples that does not include a way to control the "flash" LED, that I know of.

It may not have been a sketch that Bill wrote. I was surfing the Net trying to figure out this board, and I have lost the trail.

Thanks for your reply!

Pete

ReplyQuote
codecage
(@codecage)
Member Admin
2020-08-06 11:11 am  

@fpeter3

I guess I'm not understanding what you are referring to as the "flash" LED.  I've only used the ESP32-CAM very sparingly, so that may be the reason I'm not following you.  Hope someone else here can help out.

A light just came on!  The "flash" LED you refer to is a LED on the ESP32-CAM that must produce the same effect that a "flash" attachment does on a regular camera.  Is that it?  I guess I still can't help, but now at least maybe I've realized what you mean by "flash."

SteveG

ReplyQuote
JoeLyddon
(@joelyddon)
Reputable Member
2020-08-06 7:37 pm  

@fpeter3

Oh, THAT Flash Bulb type LED!!   I would think that would only be used for a Still-pic and not a video...

I don't how it's controlled...  It was just mentioned, but not actually Used, if I remember OK...

Let us know when you get it solved, OK?  There must be a way to control it...  It might be auto-controlled when taking a Still shot, when it senses Low Light??

A little googling might help...  (??)

Have Fun,
Joe Lyddon

www.woodworkstuff.net

ReplyQuote
MarkIngle
(@markingle)
2020-08-13 9:57 pm  

Something that I do to help keep up with code off the internet is to copy and paste the link in a google doc.  I also create a project folder to keep everything in that I find when doing research and training/learning.

Maker of Things

ReplyQuote
JoeLyddon
(@joelyddon)
Reputable Member
2020-08-14 7:45 pm  
Posted by: @markingle

Something that I do to help keep up with code off the internet is to copy and paste the link in a google doc.  I also create a project folder to keep everything in that I find when doing research and training/learning.

What is a 'google doc'?

Have Fun,
Joe Lyddon

www.woodworkstuff.net

ReplyQuote