ESP32 Bluetooth Classic example in Arduino IDE
I've been trying to run the Bluetooth Classic example for the ESP32 in the Arduino IDE.
I've tried using the "BluTerm" & "nRF Connect" apps on my iPhone but nether can recognise the ESP32 .
A couple of questions to try and narrow down the problem:
- Do you see the ESP32 in the Bluetooth devices that your phone sees to connect with?
- Do you have another device (ie. tablet, computer) that also has Bluetooth, and if so, do you see the ESP32 from any one of those?
- On the serial monitor in your IDE are you getting a "Brownout Detected" message when you reset the ESP32?
"Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window." — Steve Wozniak
1. I can't see the esp32 on my iPhone but I can see it on my mac laptop & desktop computer.
2. If I try and connect to the laptop or desktop it connects for a few seconds & then disconnects.
3. The serial monitor does not display any "Brown Out Detected warnings.