4 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie
Topic starter  

Today we are happy to introduce a brand new series of IoT modules and development boards from Ai-Thinker. The new series is based on the BL602 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth BLE SoC with RISC-V core from Bouffalo Lab and will replace Ai-Thinker's ESP32-based solutions.

The BL602 is feature-rich, fast and cheaper than the ESP32. Most of Ai-Thinker's new Ai-WB2 modules come with 4MB flash memory. The operating voltage is 2.7 to 3.6V for the bare modules and 3.3V or 5V for the development kits. 

Datasheet here

Canadians can check it out at here

Under $10 CDN

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

frogandtoad reacted
frogandtoad
(@frogandtoad)

@zander

Posted by: @zander

Today we are happy to introduce a brand new series of IoT modules and development boards from Ai-Thinker. The new series is based on the BL602 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth BLE SoC with RISC-V core from Bouffalo Lab and will replace Ai-Thinker's ESP32-based solutions.

The BL602 is feature-rich, fast and cheaper than the ESP32. Most of Ai-Thinker's new Ai-WB2 modules come with 4MB flash memory. The operating voltage is 2.7 to 3.6V for the bare modules and 3.3V or 5V for the development kits. 

Datasheet here

Canadians can check it out at here

Under $10 CDN

A never ending story... something better coming out every day, these days!
What was that law again?

Cheers

ReplyQuote
Dazza
(@dazza)

@frogandtoad I think it was Moores Law 

There has been a debate if it is still true for CPU's as we have gone Multi-threaded to increase instruction speed. 

As most know, Mutli-Threading is harder to program and most of the time we don't use threads, we use smart timed events (Async and Await) - I digress 

This One, a long time I have I watched. All this life has he looked away to future, to the horizon. Never his Mind on where he was! what he was doing!
Yoda

ReplyQuote
frogandtoad
(@frogandtoad)

@dazza

Posted by: @dazza

@frogandtoad I think it was Moores Law 

There has been a debate if it is still true for CPU's as we have gone Multi-threaded to increase instruction speed. 

As most know, Mutli-Threading is harder to program and most of the time we don't use threads, we use smart timed events (Async and Await) - I digress 

You got it buddy!

Dazza reacted
ReplyQuote