Notifications
Clear all

Plastic "Neon" lighting PSA

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
753 Views
BunnyKiller
(@bunnykiller)
Eminent Member
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 28
Topic starter  

Ive been working on a couple of projects dealing with LED matrixs and RGB strip lites and also the flexible "Neon" lite tube... just to let yall know in case yall decide to use this stuff... Keep the little plastic caps on the ends of the lite tube... the end if exposed can bite you unexpectedly... I put a meter on the end and capacitively grounded my self and read 440 volts off of the end... I was wondering why I was getting a tingling sensation when the uncapped end touched my skin on my arm. But it only took once to get a full hit from the end of it while I was touching the negative rail of the battery (3.7 VDC lithium battery) it really got my attention in a hurry...   Sooo..  no touchy the end of tube when running


   
Quote