[Sticky] Components & Programming
Welcome to the Components & Programming section. In this section you can post about topics such as:
- Arduino hardware and sketches - if you're having difficulty with an Arduino-based design or understanding how to program please post your questions here.
- Raspberry Pi related inquiries - same as with the Arduino, your questions and comments are welcome here.
- Other microcontrollers and microcomputers - we aren't just focused on the Arduino and Raspberry Pi! Post any comments or questions about your device here.
- Understanding electronics - if you're having problems understanding any aspect of electronics ask your questions here.
- Sensors and Displays - Anything you can connect to your microcontroller or microcomputer qualifies, so if you have any problems using I/O devices let us know.
In short, this is a pretty general section and if in doubt it's probably where you want to post. There are, however, a few exceptions:
- If you are building a project and are having problems or would like to show it off there is a section for that.
- There is also a separate forum for robotics-related questions and projects.
"Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window." — Steve Wozniak
Have a look at the LiquidCrystal library included with the Arduino IDE. Bill has a tutorial here on it:
The first thing you need to do is put this in its own topic. This is just a welcome splash sheet!
SteveC - Let there be light(God) - Let there be more light(Pink Floyd)