Notifications
Clear all

ESP-NOW - Peer to Peer ESP32 Network

49 Posts
9 Users
6 Likes
Russ Terry
(@russ-terry)

@frogandtoad See the notes below with Zander. Bottom line - all's well that ends.

BTW - where did you pick up rhyming slang? UK or Australia?

ReplyQuote
Ron
 Ron
(@zander)
Father of a miniature Wookie

@russ-terry Glad you got it working, I won't comment on the messing around with libraries, but don't be surprised when it happens again.

Those compiler errors are not serious.

BTW, I made a lot of money by just turning the compiler message to max and then fixing somebody's code. I did feel a little guilty taking their money, but it didn't last long. In other words MAX messages. If you see something like that in library code you can probably ignore it, I see lot's of them all the time. caused by lazy/sloppy coders.

Good luck.

First computer 1959. Retired from my own computer company 2004.
Hardware - Expert in 1401, and 360, fairly knowledge in PC plus numerous MPU's and MCU's
Major Languages - Machine language, 360 Macro Assembler, Intel Assembler, PL/I and PL1, Pascal, Basic, C plus numerous job control and scripting languages.
Sure you can learn to be a programmer, it will take the same amount of time for me to learn to be a Doctor.

ReplyQuote
frogandtoad
(@frogandtoad)

@russ-terry

Posted by: @russ-terry

@frogandtoad See the notes below with Zander. Bottom line - all's well that ends.

BTW - where did you pick up rhyming slang? UK or Australia?

Glad you got it working 🙂

Australia, you know... the land of "drop bears" and "dog's eye with dead horse" 😉

Take care fella!

ReplyQuote
(@mo1977)

@russ-terry Did you find out what library he used for the 8266?   I select the 8266 board and get the error

include <esp_now.h>  directory not found.  I can connect an esp32 board and it compiles.  I  can upload the blink sketch with the 8266 board selected and it blinks. So, what library did Bill use?

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4